Presale registration is now closed. To be notified when registration reopens, click here. Stay tuned!
- Event Name: 2016 Rock ‘n’ Roll DC Marathon & 1/2 Marathon
- Dates/Times: Saturday, March 12, 2016 – Time: 7:30 am
- Location: Washington, D.C.
**Special Registration Offer: No other coupons or discounts can be applied to the special registration offer
- *Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable unless you have purchased the Registration Refund coverage option at the time of registration and have a covered reason. Learn more- FAQs and Terms and Conditions.
- Fees listed above do not include the Race IT processing fee. There is NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION.
- Registration fee includes: Official Race T-shirt, Gear Bag, Refreshments at the Start, along the Course, and at the Finish, Finishers Medal, Finisher’s Certificate, Live Bands and entertainment on course, and admission to the Post-Race Concert.
- There is no wheelchair division available for this event. Click here to submit a question regarding wheelchairs.
- Attention to: active-duty, reserve, veteran, or retired military, first responders and related government employees. The Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series is partnering with GovX.com to provide special discounts to these deserving individuals. Please use GovX.com to receive your discount code.
- Pre-Sale Online Registration Closes: March 22, 2016 at 11:59pm PDT.
Rock 'n' Roll DC Marathon & Half Presented by CareFirst
March 12, 2016